EA - Goals and Objectives
The Board establishes these general goals for the conduct of its management program.
- To develop a plan for the management of buildings and grounds which provides a safe, secure, comfortable, and clean environment for instruction and administration.
- To provide a building maintenance program which protects the taxpayer’s investment in facilities and ensure their continued use.
- To provide sufficient supplies and equipment for effective teaching and learning.
- To provide a student transportation system which meets state requirements.
- To design and implement a program of food services which emphasizes nutritional needs of children as the basis of growth and development of bodies and minds.
- To collect and maintain data pertinent to educational planning.
- To provide a sound program of insurance protection for system employees, students, and property.