The Warren County School System will operate as One Team to accomplish One Goal...High Levels of Learning for All which assures that each student attains her/his greatest potential.
The Warren County School System will provide the knowledge, skills, training, and leadership to ensure every student is Career Ready/College Bound.
- Education is the foundation of democratic, social and economic success.
- All children/students can learn the curriculum assigned.
- Expectations will be high for every student, teacher, administrator and school.
- A rigorous curriculum grounded in scientifically based research will be provided to every student every day.
- Our students, teachers and administrators will be lifelong learners.
- Every student is capable of success.
- All students are valued and all individuals are respected.
- Every student, teacher and administrator has the right to a safe and secure school setting.
- All instruction will be data driven and reflect best practices.
- Shared decision making, communication and collaboration with all stakeholders will be evidenced in all Warren County Schools to ensure a successful learning community.
- Cultural diversity is celebrated and is important to the success of the learning community.
- A child centered approach to education focusing on the "whole child" and his/her individual needs is the goal of every educator in the Warren County School System.