Parents, Register for SchoolCash Online
Below is the Warren County Schools' Assessment Calendar. Scroll through the calendar and click on the dates that tests will be given to see the name of the assessment, the specific groups of students that will take the assessment, the purpose of the test and how the results will be used.
NOTE: The 2020 Spring Assessments have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the closure of schools across the state of Tennessee.
Additional state assessment resources to help to foster greater understanding about TNReady:
The Tennessee Department of Education has published guides that walk through many of the questions heard from parents and outline the changes, particularly to the timing and structure. These guides can be viewed on the TNReady Parent Resources page.
For more information regarding student assessments in Tennessee, visit the TN Department of Education website.
2021 CLIMATE SURVEY INFORMATION
1. Survey open Jan 22nd through March 5th
2. Links to use with students
Elementary School Survey (grades 3-8)
3. Link to use with parents
Warren County Schools Parent Survey
4. Link to use with teachers
Teacher Survey (grades K-12)
1. Passive Consent is not necessary this year. We have already distributed that info in handbooks and online registration in the fall.
2. Parent Letter can be added to school letterhead and sent home (if you want) or you can make your own.