Parents, Register for SchoolCash Online
Warren County School District Special Services Department provides an array of support services and resources for students, educators, special educators, administrators, and the families of Warren County. We are happy to work with educators and families throughout our district to support all students while providing comprehensive services to help meet the needs (academic, social, emotional, adaptive, and physical) of our students. Our support services include Special Education, Child Find Services, Section 504 Services, School Psychology, Speech and Language Services, Behavioral Services, and parental supports. While we are a rural school district, we attempt to stay current on the latest research and methodology to ensure the needs of our students are met. Please feel free to contact us with questions, celebrations, or concerns.
2021 CLIMATE SURVEY INFORMATION
1. Survey open Jan 22nd through March 5th
2. Links to use with students
Elementary School Survey (grades 3-8)
3. Link to use with parents
Warren County Schools Parent Survey
4. Link to use with teachers
Teacher Survey (grades K-12)
1. Passive Consent is not necessary this year. We have already distributed that info in handbooks and online registration in the fall.
2. Parent Letter can be added to school letterhead and sent home (if you want) or you can make your own.