Our Mission and Shared Vision
The Warren County School District exists to achieve high levels of learning that lead to college or career readiness and social and emotional well-being for all our children.
The Warren County School District is One Team that provides a superior education for every student.
To Succeed We Must…
● Operate as a professional learning community,
● Ensure that school and district leadership have high expectations for all students and provide an excellent teacher in every classroom for every student,
● Engage all families and student support systems and recognize their power to drive success for their students,
● Follow the strategic plan developed by the board and district leadership,
● Ensure reading on grade level by third grade for every child.
● Educated citizens are critical to our society.
● Education is a partnership among students, families, schools and community.
● All students are of value and all individuals are respected.
● Cultural diversity is celebrated and is important to success for every student.
● Children are our first priority. Every decision and action must be based on the needs of our students.
● Highly qualified, effective instructors and leaders are vital to the success of our students.
● Every student, teacher and administrator has the right to a safe and secure learning environment.
● Technology is an integral part of the learning process.