Employee Health Clinic Info
Do you want to seek medical care at the district’s new Employee Health Clinic? You can go there for free, even if you don’t have health insurance if you are:
- Full-Time Board of Education Employee:
- Employees, spouses, and dependents under the age of 26 are eligible to use the clinic (dependents have to be registered through My Benefits Channel prior to using the clinic). See secure link below.
- Part-Time Board of Education Employee:
- Minimum 90 hours worked per calendar month (average 3 days a week for a 7.5-hour work day)
- Employee-only clinic access
Eligible employees of the Board of Education can use the clinic right away. Full-time employees must submit dependent information using the this provided secure link prior to using the clinic. If you have eligibility questions please contact Kim Hollandsworth.
7:00 - 3:30 M/W/F
8:00 - 4:30 T/Th
Want to make an appointment? Click HERE
Due to IRS guidelines, anyone who contributes to an HSA cannot utilize the free Employee Health Clinic. (The TASC product through USAble is not an HSA)