Parents, Register for SchoolCash Online
COMPLAINT PROCESS (From School Board Policy ED - Student Transportation Management)
The following procedure will govern how students, teachers, staff and community members shall submit safety complaints:
1. All complaints should be initiated using the contact number for reporting and other contact information located on the rear bumper of each bus: 1-800-950-0485
2. Once initiated each complaint will be investigated by the local transportation manager or designee who shall also report the complaint to the transportation supervisor, keep the supervisor informed regarding the investigation and notify the supervisor of findings and resolution of the complaint.
3. Investigation begins with in twenty-four (24) hours of receipt.
4. Preliminary report to the Director of Schools within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of complaint.
i. Time/date of complaint; Summary of complaint; Driver involved; Prior complaints or disciplinary actions taken against driver.
5. Within sixty (60) days of receipt of complaint, a final written report shall be made to the Director of Schools which shall include findings of investigation; action taken by the local transportation manager in concert with the transportation supervisor in response to the complaint.
6. Annual notice will be provided to students and parents regarding the process for reporting complaints.
2021 CLIMATE SURVEY INFORMATION
1. Survey open Jan 22nd through March 5th
2. Links to use with students
Elementary School Survey (grades 3-8)
3. Link to use with parents
Warren County Schools Parent Survey
4. Link to use with teachers
Teacher Survey (grades K-12)
1. Passive Consent is not necessary this year. We have already distributed that info in handbooks and online registration in the fall.
2. Parent Letter can be added to school letterhead and sent home (if you want) or you can make your own.