Parents, Register for SchoolCash Online
Warren County Schools has partnered with Skyward to manage the student information system for online enrollment.
Translation services will be available. If needed, contact the Translation Center at 931-668-1734 to make an appointment.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION 2020-2021: Now Available via Skyward Family Access
Those students who are already enrolled will be entered automatically into their next grade level and/or onto to their next progressive school. If you have a student already enrolled in a Warren County School, please visit your Skyward Family Access Account to complete registration information. Do not complete the New Registration process if your child is currently enrolled at a Warren County School. Please complete the following form if you need your family access username and password for Skyward.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION 2020-2021 for K-12: Now Available
Please read the information below before clicking on the blue button below to enter new student online registration. If you already have a Family Access Skyward account because the new child has siblings already enrolled, you can enroll the new younger student using your current Family Access account by clicking the *NEW* Student Enrollment tab. Pre-K students do not need to use this method of enrollment.
Prior to completing the New Student Enrollment Process, you will want to scan and save copies of the necessary items(immunizations, proof of residence, birth certificate). If you do not have a scanner, you can use your cell phone and a choice of multiple free apps like Notes from your iPhone (video explainer)(pdf explainer), Google Drive (iOS/Android), Adobe Scan or Genius Scan to take photos of the documents and access through cloud based services or email to yourself. You will also want to give each image file a descriptive name to make browsing for the correct file easier. Acceptable files types are .JPG, .PNG, or .PDF.
Skyward New Student Enrollment Process:
Due to software limitations, only one legal guardian will see the New Student Online Enrollment option. If you do not see it, the other guardian should login with their Family Access Account.
Translation services will be available. If needed, contact the Translation Center at 931-668-1734 to make an appointment. For the best user experience, we recommend using a computer and the Chrome browser. For language support, you may want to utilize the Google Webpage Translator for Chrome.
Ensure your pop-up blocker is set to allow pop-ups from Family Access. Instructions
• Children must be 5 years old by August 15, 2020 in order to enroll in kindergarten for the 2020-2021 school year.
• Please call Durham Transportation at 931-316-4803 to determine the school that your child is zoned for. When completing the online paperwork, you must register at the school at which your child is zoned.
• If you would like to submit a transfer request for your child to attend kindergarten at a school other than your zoned school, please call Debbie Haley at 931-668-4022, ext. 11407. Submitting a request does not guarantee acceptance at a school other than the zoned school. Pre-K students are not guaranteed acceptance due to specific criteria for placement in these programs. Contact Debbie Haley for more information at 931-668-4022, ext. 11407 for more Pre-K information.
• If you are interested in a kindergarten early entry application for a child who does not meet the age requirement, please call Debbie Haley at 931-931-668-4022, ext. 11407. Kindergarten early entry applications are only available for children who turn 5 between August 16th, 2020 and September 30, 2020.
• If you would like to enroll your child in a school other than the school they are zoned and they are entering a grade level other than kindergarten or Pre-K, please contact that school’s principal to request permission. Submitting a request does not guarantee acceptance at a school other than the zoned school.
If you currently have a student Enrolled in One of Our Schools and Need to Enroll a New Student for the 2020-2021 School Year:
1. Log into your Family Access Account then select New Student Online Enrollment
2. Complete the Application and click to submit (for detailed instructions refer to the instructions below for the Application Process beginning with #3).
3. Please call Durham Transportation at 931-316-4803 to determine the school that your child is zoned for. When completing the online paperwork, you must register at the school at which your child is zoned.
4. Required Documents: Upload during the process, or bring required documents to your child’s school. Required Document options are listed above and more instructions for uploading are available in Step 3 below.
If you are New to Warren County Schools:
Step 1: Request an Account
• Click the Skyward Enrollment Portal graphic above to create an account for a New Student.
• Complete the required fields then click on “Click Here to Submit Online Enrollment Account Request.” An email will then generate to the email address provided with a login and password along with a link for the parent/guardian to access the application portal.
Step 2: The Enrollment Application Form
• Use the link provided in the email you received to access the portal.
• Instructions on completing the online application form are displayed below.
Step 3: You may scan your required documents and upload them to the required documents section of this process or bring them to the child’s school.
Prior to completing this step, you will want to scan and save copies of the necessary items. If you do not have a scanner, you can use your cell phone and a free app like Google Drive (iOS/Android), Adobe Scan or Genius Scan to take photos of the documents and access through cloud based services or email to yourself. You will also want to give each image file a descriptive name to make browsing for the correct file easier. Acceptable files types are .JPG, .PNG, or .PDF.
All New Students to Warren County Schools:
Instructions for Completing the Online Application Form
For Parents/Guardian: The Enrollment Application Form
1. The link provided in the email takes you to the application portal button above to obtain a login via email to the online application process. (For Skyward language translation, open link in a browser or other app with a built-in translator).
2. There are 6 steps to the application with instructions for each area.
3. Note that anywhere you see an (*) asterisk, this is a required field. Most of the information in the Family/Guardian section will be populated with information already in Skyward for your other child(ren) and locked for editing. To make changes to information that is locked, you will need to contact the school of your currently enrolled child.
4. As you complete each step, you will have the option to complete and move to the next step or to complete that step only. Choose to complete that step only if you plan to save and continue later. After properly completing each step, you will see a green check and a completed date.
5. Once you Complete Step 6 you will see a review of all steps. All steps must show a Date Completed to the Right. Each step can be viewed or edited at this time, and the application is printable.
6. The last step is for the parent/guardian to click to “Submit Application to the District”. Once you’ve submitted the application, it can be viewed but not edited.
7. Once you submit the application, the system will take you to the summary page. If there is a sibling to enroll, click the button “Click to Enroll Additional Students”.
8. If the system does not allow you to click to submit, please review each step to ensure each step has been submitted even if you haven’t added data to that page.
2021 CLIMATE SURVEY INFORMATION
1. Survey open Jan 22nd through March 5th
2. Links to use with students
Elementary School Survey (grades 3-8)
3. Link to use with parents
Warren County Schools Parent Survey
4. Link to use with teachers
Teacher Survey (grades K-12)
1. Passive Consent is not necessary this year. We have already distributed that info in handbooks and online registration in the fall.
2. Parent Letter can be added to school letterhead and sent home (if you want) or you can make your own.