Parents, Register for SchoolCash Online
Forms and Other Documents
Travel Request and Reimbursement Forms
TRAVEL REQUEST AND REIMBURSEMENT PROCEDURES:
Travel request, registration request, and reimbursement forms may be obtained from principal or on-line.
- If lodging is required, individual attending the meeting is responsible for making reservations (unless directed otherwise by principal or supervisor).
- Registration fee must either be paid by individual and will be reimbursed after attending conference.
Request form must be completed and signed by employee and building principal before submitting to Central Office for program supervisor and Director of School’s signatures.
Note: Original request must be received at the Central Office at least 15 days prior to departure. Faxed or electronic copies are not accepted.
Program supervisor and Director of Schools will approve (or not approve) request, and a copy of the request will be faxed or returned to the employee through system mail.
Original form will be filed with appropriate department (i.e. Federal Programs, General Purpose, Food Service, etc.)
Reimbursement forms may be obtained from principal or on-line
- Employee should complete the reimbursement form.
- Sign and Attach receipts and return to the Central Office not later than 30 days after conference (or employee may not be reimbursed for personal expenses).
NOTE: Meal receipts are not required for reimbursement.
*********Current Mailing address Must be provided on each travel request form.
A valet parking travel form for staff whom are traveling out of town (especially Nashville) for an overnight stay during a conference that must utilize valet due to no self-parking available at the hotel. This form must be signed and submitted with reimbursement requests to be able to receive reimbursement for parking (other that self-parking).
Carl Curtis , Supervisor of Teaching and Learning for grades 7-12 .
These past 4 years have been very challenging for not only Tennessee students, but also Tennessee teachers. New standards have been implemented over these past 4 years, new tests are being designed and both of these items impact student outcomes that are used as part of all teachers overall evaluation scores. The challenges are tremendous...but with great struggle will come great growth.
Along with these new challenges comes great resources and opportunities to assist teachers as they grow and develop. Teaching is a journey, not a destination. Exemplary teachers will always see ways to become more effective. One trait of a level 5 teacher is that he/she constantly reflects on how they might become more effective by looking at the current results and using this data to improve future instruction... it is a on-going, continuous process.
As we face these these challenges and more, our district and school leaders are dedicated to providing resources that will provide teachers with professional development that will be just in time, focused on the national , state, and local goals and differentiated for all teachers.
Some professional development initiatives are global in nature, some are related to school improvement plans and some are strictly related to the evaluation refinement area identified through observation or a teacher's personal professional goals. Professional Development is a collaborative endeavor. Together Everyone Accomplishes More. TEAM
Goals of WC Schools PD:
2021 CLIMATE SURVEY INFORMATION
1. Survey open Jan 22nd through March 5th
2. Links to use with students
Elementary School Survey (grades 3-8)
3. Link to use with parents
Warren County Schools Parent Survey
4. Link to use with teachers
Teacher Survey (grades K-12)
1. Passive Consent is not necessary this year. We have already distributed that info in handbooks and online registration in the fall.
2. Parent Letter can be added to school letterhead and sent home (if you want) or you can make your own.